- Tuition is due the first week of every month, late fees will be added after the 15th of every month. Please take advantage of the parent portal in the email I sent everyone last weekend. I have heard great things about how easy it is to use! We love that you can now check on your own account and email us with any discrepancies or questions you have, and your payment goes directly into our books which eliminates the middle man. You can pay your tuition, or check the ‘other box’ and pay for tights, hoodies, etc. Just type in the memo box what you are paying for. WE LOVE THIS NEW PROGRAM!!! This is how we will have families pay online moving forward.
- Nutcracker Tickets are completely sold out, but we have several families looking for tickets still. If you have any you would like to sell: Please put the performance night, how many parent/child tickets available, and email me or bring a paper copy into the studio. We need any and all, even if you only have one to sell! If you are still in need of basic tickets, for a parent or guardian to come and watch (we won’t be able to do more than one or two tickets at this point) please email me or come and put your name on the waiting list at the studio as well as at the Hett. This way the parents that are desperate for tickets can buy them from families that have some to sell. Win – Win for both families!!! We want everyone to be able to see their kids dance. These are tickets for parents who have not been able to get any tickets yet, and won’t be able to see their child perform, not for families looking for additional tickets. There is not much else I can do at this point. I BEGGED everyone to get their tickets in both the Sept and Oct newsletters – because tickets to our Nutcracker shows always sell out by November. We will see if we can get each family at least one ticket so a parent or guardian can watch from the audience. NO GUARANTEES, but we will try our hardest!!! Please read your newsletters. I spend an enormous amount of time to make sure all of my families are well informed from the very beginning of the year. I can give you the info, but I cannot make you read it!!!!
- YES, we DO have class on Veteran’s Day, Thur. NOV. 11th – check the studio calendar if you are ever unsure. The holidays that we still have class are listed at the bottom of the calendar. Our SSDC kids will be marching/dancing in the parade!
- Please send your child with a water bottle to every class. My tween dancers have been forgetting lately, and even though the weather is cold outside, we are working hard and getting sweaty inside!
- Hoodies for sizing are hanging in the lobby if you need to see what size to get your kiddo. The artwork for the hoodie is shown below. Order forms sent home this week are due by noon this Friday, Nov 12th. The Hoodie company wants me to remind everyone that due to global shortages you may get burgundy or you may get the wine/plum color. We are good with either. They will be great! I wear mine, from 2019, all the time. It’s very cozy. 🙂
- Examples of the 8 x 10 pictures are in the lobby as well.
Thanks! Happy Nutcracker season!!! Elizabeth