November news update:
- Tuition – we’ve been getting a lot of questions about tuition for November and December. We charge tuition by the semester, and break it down into 5 equal payments for your convenience. So tuition remains the same each month. If you have missed classes we are offering two options for make-ups: Zoom classes and also our Dancestation youtube page. The teachers are still here teaching even if your child misses class, so we need to keep tuition consistent.
- Zoom make-up classes are for any dancer who has missed class this semester. This Sat we have for ages 3-6yrs Sat 10am, Combo ballet/jazz/tap 1 A, B, and C Sat 11am, and Ballet levels 2-5 (also jazz/tap 2-5) Sat 12pm. Please take advantage of this offer and email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to each class!
- DanceStation private youtube page: all of the teachers are working hard to upload classes for all ages this weekend and the channel will be up and running Sunday evening. All levels of ballet, jazz, tap, modern, pre/K, and combo will have class options to work on at home if you need to make up any classes. We are doing fun Christmas music and routines to keep them engaged at home.
- Jenny B make-up classes next week. Because of the new mitigation regulations that we enter tomorrow, Jenny B will be offering her make-up classes next week over zoom. Her Wed classes will be offered a zoom class on Monday night and Tuesday classes on Tuesday night. She will send the link to your email by tomorrow evening. Email email@example.com if you do not recieve the link.
- December Classes. I know the new mitigation starting on Friday impacts our first week back in December, but I will reach out to everyone the weekend after Thanksgiving to let you know how we will dance in December. I’m seeing what our options are, where the numbers are, and how I can help keep our dancers doing what they love. Luckily, we do not have classes next week anyway, so I will be in touch after Thanksgiving with our plan for December classes. I’ll get creative and see how we can keep going!!!
- Happy Thanksgiving from us at Dancestation to you and your families. We have had a great time this week starting some Christmas dances and we hope your break is relaxing and full of yummy food and goodies. Stay safe and God Bless. thanks, Elizabeth