A few reminders:
- Today is the last day to pay tuition before the late fee kicks in. You can login to your parent portal or the studio is open until 9:30pm tonight.
- Students in Ballet 2 and up need their hair in a real bun. Our youngest Ballet 2 classes have not been consistent with their hair so far this year. If needed, you can send them to school with a bun on ballet days, so they don’t have to worry about it after school. We also have front desk workers that can help with buns if you come to class early and give them hair supplies to help with.
- Please do not send your dancers to class with jewelry on. No dangly earrings, hope earring, necklaces, bracelets or watches. Necklaces bounce around when the dancers jump and turn, earrings can get caught on fingers and in hair, etc. Plus, the dancers fidget with them all class. Teachers will ask students to remove jewelry, so best to leave it at home.
- Our dressing room is for dancers only. The lobby is for parents.
- The February Cecchetti dates posted on the studio calendar were incorrect. The new dates are Feb 11 and 12, at Rena’s Dance Unlimited in Edwardsville.